ORA Corals

LiveRock27

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
256
Reaction score
51
Location
Dallas, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a good LFS that carries the ORA corals and was wondering if yall had any good experiences with ordering online? My new setup should be up and running this weekend and I am interested in stocking it with ORA SPS in a few months, but I am unsure who I should order from. Thanks.
 
My old roommate used to order from liveaquaria.com with good results. The sell ORA. :)
 
Yes I agree with ServantSoldier. If you are new to SPSs and do not have a local source for ORA, they have a great selection and wonderful guarantee. You will not find a better guarantee locally (At least not in my area).
 
liverock- Marine Fish sells them, saw a few frags last time I was there of Dustin's Deepwater and Phil's Granulosa. Tim was selling some and should have a few left, I bought several of his right after he announced he was closing/moving. They are all coloring up nice.
 
I have a few ORA corals right now. I'm getting out of doing business with them because of some issues in the past, but they are marked down 40% from our usual low price. I believe the most expensive coral is $36. The sale applies to fish and inverts as well.
 
liverock- Marine Fish sells them, saw a few frags last time I was there of Dustin's Deepwater and Phil's Granulosa. Tim was selling some and should have a few left, I bought several of his right after he announced he was closing/moving. They are all coloring up nice.
Thanks reefknight for the info on both. I knew Tim use to carry them, but I thought with him getting out of the trade for a minute he didn't have any left. I am going by Marine Fish today for a few things so I will check there. I picked up a few nice sps frags from Rit yesterday to start my collection.
 
totallyexoticcorals would be my choice. they are a sponsor here, and their prices are very low.

Thank you Surfin for the suggestion

I have a few ORA corals right now. I'm getting out of doing business with them because of some issues in the past, but they are marked down 40% from our usual low price. I believe the most expensive coral is $36. The sale applies to fish and inverts as well.

I am headed over to your site to take a look now. Thank you for the update.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new