ORA Fish

snyderman99

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
102
Reaction score
18
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys!

Bulk reef supply is running a deal on fish and I’m curious if anyone’s bought fish from them before. It says they are ORA fish. Or does anyone know any good online sellers to buy from? There aren’t many fish stores near me sadly :(
 
BRS has 15% off Ora fish, but saltwater aquarium has Ora fish and corals at 20% off. They get shipped from ORA directly and I’ve never had a problem with them.
 
Both ship from ORA. I’ve bought ORA fish, coral and inverts from saltwateraquarium. com a few times. The fish are always small but healthy and pest free. Wouldn't think twice about doing it again.
 
I have not purchased fish from BRS before but have bought tons of dry goods from them and would trust them and ORA as well. I've bought ORA fish and corals from other vendors before and they were always healthy. But do check out Biota. I've bought 5 or 6 fish from them in the last year. No problems at all and all fish were healthy. All are captive bred, some are on the small side as they are juveniles, but you are buying them straight from the breeder so you don't have to worry about parasites.
 
Echo that. I have a few biota as well. All still kicking. I did have to keep my mandarin in a nano at work for a few months because I was afraid he was to small for my home reef. My small ORA yellow striped goby went through the overflow, so I had to move him too. Just be aware of the size. Totally worth the extra effort.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new