ORA Micronesian lobo - origins?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dansyr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dansyr

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2022
Messages
505
Reaction score
610
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wondering if anyone with some LFS / ORA connections has insight into this question. I was just at Petco stocking up on kitty litter and noticed they had something labelled "Micronesian Lobophyllia" that indeed looked to be a Lobo. However I'm a little confused as I wasn't aware of ORA's micronesian facility having Lobos in circulation? But maybe current lists / last time I was out there has changed? Long story, but I'm interested in collecting corals from MIMF so I was surprised/excited. Algaebarn and a couple other big distributors seem to have it, but some eg oceansgarden have the same listing but with wrong info, leading me to be a little concerned and asking your collective expertise!
 
How about to help please :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new