ORA mint pavona

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chefbill
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chefbill

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2014
Messages
248
Reaction score
111
Location
Rockford Ill
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just what I thought was a nice picture
edited_1478132338837.jpg
 
You thought correctly...that is a nice picture. Is that in your tank or on your wish list?
 
Sweet, good looking colony. I have a nice size colony as well, just not a nice picture...lol.
 
I've always been a fan of the orange pavona... what's this one like? Nice photo by the way!
 
Easy. Fast grower. Brown pavona next to it in colony shot. That's the one I drag. Main brown colony.
0824161131.jpg
 
I have a piece of the brown that one of our new club members gave me. I took it and while it is brown the poly extension going in the current is kind of nice.
 
i bought one the size of a quarter for $5 april 2015 and its a mini colony now, i'll try and get a pic of it
 
Is this the same species?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new