Ora Oregon tort

  • Thread starter Thread starter smoyer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Here is a picture of it back in January of 2013
IMG_4884_zps4a2479fa.jpg

I see now. This picture is pretty much how I've always seen the Oregon tort. That is great growth. I hope I can keep mine happy enough for fast growth like yours.


This is my new seven day at home nub.
newyears-1566.jpg
IMG_1519.jpg
 
? Is there a hint of green in any of these I have a coral that wants to look like these but it has a hint of green in the body of it
 
? Is there a hint of green in any of these I have a coral that wants to look like these but it has a hint of green in the body of it

When under my old LEDs mine was getting a touch of a blueish/green tint on the tips only. Ever since the t5's came back it's back to blue. Thankfully
 
My Orgeon tort and no offense but I have never in my life seen a Orgeon tort look like a stag or grow anywhere near that fast I have been doing this for a while nothing but rare high end sps so two things it's not a Orgeon tort or you are the 1% in the reefer community who has a Orgeon tort to grow fast..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424948781.263226.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424948797.525219.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424948818.042103.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424948835.291704.jpg
 
My nubbin I got back in November. It hasn't done much since but I'll try to get an updated less processed pic. My last mini colony died a few years ago so I am starting over:
 
My piece on the rack, growing decent. I have miyagi, cali and ice tort to compare to my oregon lol

 
IMG_1319.jpg


To the left of center in the photo here. This was probably around 4 years of growth at this point, grown from a booger sized frag of maybe 1/2". Original frag was obtained from Upscales in Oregon. Unfortunately, I lost the colony right as soon as it started taking off...funny thing that happens when you have kids. This photo is six years old.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new