• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ORA Premium Picassos For Sale

US Marine Coral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2011
Messages
124
Reaction score
0
Location
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to sell or trade this pair. They are really nice fish but I would like to buy bigger/older ones so I can breed them. They are just over 1.25" and just over 1". They eat Formula 1 & 2 pellets and flakes. Asking $275 for the pair. For trade I am looking for older clown pairs or singles, or who knows. Lmk what you have.


IMG_6363.jpg

IMG_6377.jpg


IMG_6355.jpg
 
I really like them but I was hoping they were a little older as well. Thanks so much though.

I am sure the shipping it quite high? What are you looking for trade?

Pam
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new