ORA Purple Plasma....

reefermadness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
424
Reaction score
15
Location
Canton, Mi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my Red Planet on order, but will love this one until then.....

Flash...
DSC03135-1-1.jpg


No Flash...
DSC03140-1.jpg



ORA Frags are getting larger every shipment. I have held colors under both T5 and 20K Radium. Awesome corals.
 
wow thats some good growth fraging time i would say lol
 
It gets alot nicer, my tips and polpys are more of a neon green now. You should check out the plum crazy, that ones really purple.
 
I have a stag that is identicle to the Plum Crazy. It is a large colony. I have three or four frags going from it right now. I will wait a week before I select a spot to mount it. JR where abouts are you keeping yours?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new