ORA Red Planet Table Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter ahayes13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
i've had trouble getting my frag to keep its color. it's got decent PE though. dkh 8.6-8.9 calc 430 mag 1350.
 
Mine is the opposite, not so great PE but good color. I will take a pic tomorrow and post it up for you.
 
redplanet2.jpg
Updated picture of the same colony
redplanet_zps7cd4ef99.jpg
 
If you fragged it I'd be happy to buy. great to find a fellow Canadian reefer.
But only once I have my sump set up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new