Ora shipment coming tomorrow

robert serafino

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2016
Messages
330
Reaction score
292
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting a green planet Stellar Stylo and Miami orchid I heard they get a lot of light in Ora facility should I start them low in a tank first or put them right up to the top. I run ufos the 8300 tank 180
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new