ORA Stuber Staghorn F/S

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jimbo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jimbo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
941
Reaction score
426
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased an ORA Joe the Coral frag from Live Aquaria and was sent this frag by mistake. Doesn't really fit into my plans as I have a frag pack coming in a couple of weeks. Very fast growing, hardy SPS. Very healthy and on original ORA frag plug. $25.00 takes it.
image.jpeg
It's the frag on the left
 
It's more green, the growth tips are blue. I'm in Clarksville
 
Never sold this as I found out from ORA this frag was , in fact, Joe the Coral. Was going to keep it but Live Aquaria had sent me a replacement and no sense in having 2 of them.

I'll still sell it for the same $25 if anyone is interested. It's grown a bit since the pic in the first post. Has nice blue tips now. I'll try to get an updated pic up.
 
This is a nice size frag. Open to trades too. I'm located in Clarksville
 
Made a new sale thread to avoid confusion.
 
No shipping, sorry. No interest huh? Nice chunky frag for 25$ ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new