Orange Acros?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oscaror
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2014
Messages
3,651
Reaction score
4,600
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides orange passions, which have orange polyps, are there any truly orange acros?
 
Sure there are, just like yellows. The question is can you maintain that coloration in a closed system without zeovite.
 
Pro corals rainbow and sunset Milli are the nicest orange I have seen in person.
 
I have a orange tenuis there's a pic of a frag of it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150406_211248.jpg
    IMG_20150406_211248.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 397
This is the only coral that I ever had that I would call orange. I lost it a few months after this picture but it was orange with white tips.

0426-1328-c326-314c.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new