Orange Coraline ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter geniusgio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

geniusgio

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
83
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8ED417AF-D49F-42B6-87A2-1099A9F8006A.jpeg
8ED417AF-D49F-42B6-87A2-1099A9F8006A.jpeg
9A9404AC-22AE-4421-81BB-E8300F1766B5.jpeg
49423435-A868-4EEB-A098-74AD96464745.jpeg
so my rocks have pink, purple , red and some green coraline. Saw this on my rock with lots of red and purple coraline ... what’s up with the orange spot ?

( the red isn’t Cyno by the way ) doesn’t come off , needs to be scraped off. Rock came from an established tank I used to have for some time.
 
Hahaha im hoping its some sort of algae. I kinda like the look of it. Hope we get some answers soon.
 
Could be a spot about to die. When it dies it will glow under blue and sometimes mine looks orange or pink. Just temporary and will regrow.
 
Could be a spot about to die. When it dies it will glow under blue and sometimes mine looks orange or pink. Just temporary and will regrow.
I’ve read something similar to that.
 
I have the same things growing in my tank. Agree with sponge suggestion. You could feel it to make sure. Coralline will of course be hard.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new