• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange Crush Convict Chalice Colony

Item Price
225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,019
Reaction score
1,616
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Very unique & bright orange crush convict chalice colony. Approximately 3.5”. $225 shipped. PM or text 313-480-57five6.

PXL_20260522_065557587_Original.jpeg PXL_20260522_065611269_Original.jpeg PXL_20260522_065615887_Original.jpeg PXL_20260522_065621338_Original.jpeg PXL_20260522_065624448_Original.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new