Orange finger coral

gorgoniansfever

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
143
Reaction score
179
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is very Q with healthy polyps.
I feed it Cyclops and it is very happy that it fully extent its polyps.
Screenshot_20181024-183513.jpeg
Screenshot_20181024-183617.jpeg
 
It looks like and orange sponge and Xenia had a baby. Very cool.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new