Orange passion acro care

Damian reef boi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2020
Messages
590
Reaction score
276
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is the orange passion sps care? Can an ai hd give it enough lighting?
 
55 gal
I currently have a strawberry shortcake acro
And it's the prime 16 hd
 
Oh and I'm about to ad some t5 lights
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new