orange smashers

  • Thread starter Thread starter grisha
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I hope you have good luck with 'em...i've had ones very similar...small ultra reddish ones.....melted faster than lightning tho!

but yeah...they're not PEs...that is, definitely not z. gigantus from the looks of it.....z. sansibaricus maybe?

Zach.
 
Don't all PEs have green mouths? Mine looked just like the OPEs on ZoaID. I think I put them in my tank too soon after they were frqagged. I also put them in pretty high flow. The rocks Chewal has in his tanks are doing fine. Did anyone contact him?
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new