Orange Spot Filefish Australia

KeepSwimming12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just a question to people who live in Australia. I really want to buy a pair of Orange Spot Filefish but can’t find them anywhere. I know we have very strict importing laws so I’m wondering if either anyone owns one in Australia or where you think I could buy one. Thank you

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Look BBB online or make store request
Also research them as if they don’t eat- they’ll starve

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is just a question to people who live in Australia. I really want to buy a pair of Orange Spot Filefish but can’t find them anywhere. I know we have very strict importing laws so I’m wondering if either anyone owns one in Australia or where you think I could buy one. Thank you
Where are you located?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sorry, what exactly is BBB online. I looked it up and got strange results
No apologies other than that I cant stand spell correct. It was meant to say " look at retailers online"

OP
OP
KeepSwimming12

KeepSwimming12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No apologies other than that I cant stand spell correct. It was meant to say " look at retailers online"
Oh lol that’s okay sometimes auto spell check can be insanely inaccurate. I think I might do a request at a store. In Australia, because the cities are so far apart it’s pretty rare to find a fish store that will ship fish.

OP
OP
KeepSwimming12

KeepSwimming12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ship Australia wide I believe. But as you know things leaving the state might be difficult and or even harder coming into WA its like fort knox here
Oh great. Lol yeah very true and the shipping delays might be a bit crazy because we’re all at home ordering online

ReefRusty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah unfortunately for Melbourne and NSW going through another crises. Hope your all staying safe over there.

Will let you know how the AFL Gf is

But If I was you I wouldn't order from anywhere for shipping as no doubt it will be delayed.

OP
OP
KeepSwimming12

KeepSwimming12

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah unfortunately for Melbourne and NSW going through another crises. Hope your all staying safe over there.

Will let you know how the AFL Gf is

But If I was you I wouldn't order from anywhere for shipping as no doubt it will be delayed.
Thanks it’s pretty boring of course but not too bad at the moment. Lol MCG probably misses the grand final alreddy after having it for 100+ years. I called up a reliable fish store close to me and he’s put me on a list and says he gets them somewhat often so I’m pretty happy with that. Fingers crossed I not only get them soon but get healthy fish.

Back