• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange Spot Filefish mated pair

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orange Spot Filefish mated pair

This is a mated pair of Orange Spot Filefish I have had the pleasure of keeping for almost 2 years. They eat LRS, Pe Mysis, and especially love Hikari Brine Shrimp. They may eat other foods but these are what they’ve preferred from me.

They are as healthy as can be and a joy to observe. They don’t mess with every type of coral but they will pick at some I’m sure. I’ve kept them in a tank which doesn’t contain a ton of coral.

I am leaving to start a long training pipeline in the military and have to find them a quality new home. Preferably a big reef tank.

Price per unit: $75.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Rtaylor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fish, I have 6 - they love Masstick and the Panta Rhei pellets for coralivores

Attachments

• 67A17086-54F7-4DAD-B2B0-CC7F9CBE8186.jpeg
    67A17086-54F7-4DAD-B2B0-CC7F9CBE8186.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 55
OP
OP
JMann

JMann

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beautiful fish, I have 6 - they love Masstick and the Panta Rhei pellets for coralivores
That. Is. Awesome! Mine eat frozen and that’s mostly what I feed. LRS, Mysis, Brine..

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back