Orange SPS??

  • Thread starter Thread starter becon776
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20220730_145012.jpg

My bubblegum digi from my last battle box :star-struck:
@Battlecorals
 
24A4E425-0734-4F92-A7A9-F5C8734BC01F.jpeg


I think Setosa is brighter than this and I’ve seen orange dragon but forest fire does fine for a great standout contrast piece in my reef. Once a year a frag a branch and give the colony away and it grows back to this size.
 
Did you just glue it on?
I didn't even glue it.
I placed it in a spot where the skeletons happened to fit perfectly, and just let it be.
 
Under medium par ASD rainbow and all its similar variants (i.e. acid trip) will be orange with green polyps. Under higher par it will gain more of a much more desireable and unique orangeish hot pink.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new