• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orange Yuma Mushrooms

Item Price
30
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

prcardinal91

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2021
Messages
245
Reaction score
300
Location
07826 NJ
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a bunch of full grown Yuma mushrooms ready to go for $30 each. Lots of babies as well that I can do for $10 each. 07826 location

These were bought from a POTO auction a couple years ago sold as a yuma bounce.

I can ship if the weather looks good. I have other corals available.

20251211_205854.jpg 20251211_205907.jpg 20251211_210012.jpg
 
Last edited:
Are u close to brooklyn
 
Where in NJ?? I’m in cape May would be willing to drive to pick up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new