ORA's latest fish the Platinum Percula

cultivatedcoral

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2008
Messages
511
Reaction score
24
Location
WPB, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is the latest ORA fish release for June. First pic is a juvi and 2nd pic is what it will look like as it matures.

ct


DSC_1031.jpg
 
Kinda *****. IMO I do like snowflakes and picasso's, But something seems odd with that one. Thankyou for the pics though!!
 
Some people have different taste. I am not a pic fan of the snowflake (grade A is da bomb), but i think its pretty sweet how these have been bred in such a way.

Are going to be getting these in Nick?
 
Unique - yes......ugly - yes! lol

Love my Picasso's, but something just seems off with that one.....
 
Just the picture or just me but that first pic looks like a deformed fish? Could be just the angle of pic but the tail looks curved up..

JR,
 
those seem to be the same fish - check out the chops. remember that some of the white as well as the black will fill in with time
 
A fish store near me was advertising $300 a clown. Way too much for me. I prefer the true perculas.
 
I saw a pair of these for a G at my local store.

I don't "get" it, but it sure is unique.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new