Orca Lid Cutout?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Krux
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Krux

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Messages
261
Reaction score
414
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone had a lid made for their Orcas, and if so, what dimensions did you have fabricated for the opening? Anyone got photos?

Going to need to replace my Kraken lid to make room for them and am hoping someone already went through this - they don't have Orca as a predesigned cutout option. I was hoping I could just notch out my current lid but I think the shaft will project too far into the tank.

TIA
 
Has anyone had a lid made for their Orcas, and if so, what dimensions did you have fabricated for the opening? Anyone got photos?

Going to need to replace my Kraken lid to make room for them and am hoping someone already went through this - they don't have Orca as a predesigned cutout option. I was hoping I could just notch out my current lid but I think the shaft will project too far into the tank.

TIA
We have an Orca in the shop, so no measurements will be needed if you need to add a cutout to a lid.
 
Awesome news, so I can just put into the notes left and right sides toward the back corners and you can take it from there?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new