Orchard Reef Coral Farm = Highly Recommend!

  • Thread starter Thread starter j.falk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

j.falk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2018
Messages
1,246
Reaction score
1,524
Location
Illinois
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Today I received a second batch of corals from orchardreef.com. Per the usual, the corals were professionally packed, quickly shipped and arrived better than I had expected. They even threw in an extra frag for free! If you are looking for some good quality corals at great prices, give them a try. I highly recommend them!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new