Order Difficulties/ No response from Support

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

elFloyd

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did. Tried to buy salt and went through PP. Then got error message order could not be processed. Tried a couple times, same results. I received an email from PP stating order complete and payment was processes. Emailed BRS. No response but received another email from PP showing charge reversed.

Tried to buy same product (next day). Added it to empty cart, and tried to purchase...error message from BRS invoice #xxxxxx already paid for. That was yesterday and I still can’t place the order today.

Fizzicks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since these are all recent Im assuming they're getting a bit of traffic due to the black Friday sales.

In my experience they normally are top notch. I guess they weren't expecting an influx like this.

Salty1962

Wrasse and SPS Lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered from them with no issues on Sunday so it must be due to holiday traffic.

Zechirian

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've made a couple of orders so far and it's been pretty smooth and their customer service is top notch. Probably flooded by all the orders and questions coming at them due to the sales.

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having difficulty placing orders using PayPal. Emailed support twice but no response. Anyone else having same problem?

Hey there,

I’m so sorry about the issues you’ve had checking out. I’ve submitted this and other reports to our tech team to look into right away! Our phone lines open at 8:00am CST today if you’d like to call in to complete your order. We'll also be answering your support emails as well. :)

Thank you so much for letting us know these issues! It really helps us gets them fixed right away!

-Randy

Last edited:

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I consistently cannot check out via BRS- only site I’ve ever had an issue with. I have to call to place an order. Luckily there is little to no wait time to get to a representative! :)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Having difficulty placing orders using PayPal. Emailed support twice but no response. Anyone else having same problem?

I did. Tried to buy salt and went through PP. Then got error message order could not be processed. Tried a couple times, same results. I received an email from PP stating order complete and payment was processes. Emailed BRS. No response but received another email from PP showing charge reversed.

Tried to buy same product (next day). Added it to empty cart, and tried to purchase...error message from BRS invoice #xxxxxx already paid for. That was yesterday and I still can’t place the order today.

Sent you both a PM!

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a Hammerhead magnet glass cleaner....got a Salifert Calcium tester! LOL....Not worried...I figured also they are just busy as heck and will get to my message in due time.....

APLATN13

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had same issue too, but it still show in my cart. Hopefully, they have red Sea salt back in stock

Mopartech

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received my 2 buckets of Red Sea salt, salifert calcium test kit, nopox and 4 oz reef-roids

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my Red Sea Coral Pro, Tunze Osmulator, freebie media reactor, and Triton test :)

Swoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK so....BRS customer service absolutely rocks! They got back to me on my order mix up, sent my original ordered item out 3 day select shipping AND told me to keep the item they mistakenly sent! Never had that level of service before....

rcpalmer1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a order two weeks ago. I got a tracking number but it never showed being shipped. They sent me a customer service forum asking how I liked it. I responded I had not received it yet. I got an email apologizing and said they would send another one out express. I was happy with that but the next day I got a voice mail from Jason following up to make sure I was ok with everything. Great service.

It was shipped but was lost at post office, Not BRS fault but they took care of it.

Last edited:

TheEngineer

Formerly icecool2
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 On BRS customer support quality. Absolutely top notch. The first person you talk to is empowered to (and actually does) fix your problem without making you wait.

Robink

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had the same problem for about a month. Then the same with another vendor using paypal. the other vendor had me clear my cookies/browsing history and it fixed the problem. Hope this helps some of you.

Back