Ordering snails from Reeftopia

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 7, 2019
Messages
3,832
Reaction score
1,795
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just want to see if anyone had ordered from Reeftopia lately if so how was it.

I am in the east coast and ordered from them once couple years ago. Package arrived without water and about 20% DOA which they later refunded the cost.

I want to give them another shot. Lately weathers being in the mid 80s here and wonder if they provide enough ice packs to keep them cool.

thanks!
 
Order from reefcleaners. He has more and a lot better prices. Never had problems with him.
 
I ordered from Reeftopia a month ago with good results. I mostly ordered small hermit crabs, nerite snails, and some non-CUC items like rock flower anemones and ricordea mushrooms.
I've also ordered from ReefCleaners and have had good service there as well.
 
never had problem w reeftopia... :)
 
He doesn’t ship above 95 degrees and with cooling packs it’s no problem. I just checked cerith and blue legged hermits just to compare prices. Reefcleaners in cheaper. He has a better variety too. Your money though.
 
I ordered from Reeftopia a month ago with good results. I mostly ordered small hermit crabs, nerite snails, and some non-CUC items like rock flower anemones and ricordea mushrooms.
I've also ordered from ReefCleaners and have had good service there as well.
Great to hear!
 
He doesn’t ship above 95 degrees and with cooling packs it’s no problem. I just checked cerith and blue legged hermits just to compare prices. Reefcleaners in cheaper. He has a better variety too. Your money though.
Gotcha! I absolutely not a fan of hermits as they kill off other snails. I mainly want Mexican turbo but they never had that.
 
Gotcha! I absolutely not a fan of hermits as they kill off other snails. I mainly want Mexican turbo but they never had that.
Depending on what you feed and how to maintain, I'm interrupting this sales pitch as it's awful to read, if you want to maintain a great cuc you can purchase anywhere and pick and choose your requirements
 
There is typically significant die off with their lousy packaging and shipping. Used them 3x and never again.
Usps priority can take up to 5 days so I don’t play with that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new