Oregon blue tort

TuxUrchin07

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2021
Messages
278
Reaction score
357
Location
Vancouver, Bc
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When my Oregon blue tort encrusts and new polyps come out they are red. Is that normal?
20210605_130658.jpg
 
I don't think so. Unless that is just an artifact of your LED saturation? I thought Oregon blue has green and blue flesh and blue polyps if I remember correctly?
 
Oops. My bad, and yes! What ever you have growing there is beautiful! I don't think either tort is know for red polyps?
 
Oops. My bad, and yes! What ever you have growing there is beautiful! I don't think either tort is know for red polyps?
Huh my polyps are kinda blue ish brown and my polyps where my Oregon blue tort is encrusted are green
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new