Oregon tort

  • Thread starter Thread starter 13jake
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

13jake

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2014
Messages
106
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an Oregon tort at a frag swap a couple weeks ago and I'm getting zero pe out of it. Otherwise it is doing fine, but how do I get it to put out its polyps?
 
Here's mine. Just picked it up a little over a week ago. I was told the same. Not much polyp extension until lights out. Can you post a pic of yours?

IMG_20160423_2004251_rewind.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new