Orlando aquarium stores.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tario
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tario

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2014
Messages
108
Reaction score
30
Location
Bahamas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning R2R members. Does any know of a few good aquarium stores in Orlando. I have 2 more days here and wpuld lile to visit some. Thanks.
 
Also try living reef and topshelf aquatics
 
Ex resident reporting in!

WWC IS GREAT...BUT...Please go see the folks at Sea in the City. I have not lived there for quite some time, but heard from a WWC employee that they are still at it.

Sea in the City is who randomly asked me about my setup and sent me home with some free starter corals. Almost 15 years ago...Without them I would be long gone from this hobby. I still credit them for a lot.

Ocean Blue is killer too! It was my closest LFS off Aloma and Goldenrod I think, and they were very helpful. There was an Aussie guy who sounded like Bruce the Shark that worked there. There are some NEAT LFS stores in Orlando.


If you are semi brave and like Mexican food...you should google Tono's...it used to be called Beto's. It's in a semi rough area, but not scary rough. But they make these Carne Asada nachos with French Fries instead of chips...they will change your dang life.
 
Last edited:
worldwide corals was amazing...now if only i can find a calcium reactor..I couldn't find one anywhere.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new