Orphek Atlantic V4.1

Mr. Jordan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
35
Reaction score
3
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used for about 6 months. Tank crashed due to faulty heater and I just don’t have the energy to start again. It comes with hanging kit and gateway. Any questions just ask. I’d like to have $650 for it.

06BEAEC6-AAC0-4447-9787-93AFCFC1A06B.png C2929DFB-0AC6-4565-84BC-48C90ABF8E5E.png
 
Sold! Thanks everyone
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new