Orphek Atlantic V4 Gen 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jay Norris
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jay Norris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
424
Reaction score
466
Location
Miami Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all , I'm looking to upgrade my current MH/VHO lighting to LED lighting, and was wondering if anyone is using the New Orphek Atlantik V4 lights, and how they compare to the Mitra 7200 series. It looks like on the video's you would get better coverage with less lights using the Orphek lights, and since I have never seen them in person, I would like anyone's opinion who has used or seen them. My Tank is 84" x 30" x 30". Thanks.
 
I love my v4s I have 3 on my tank it is 6x4x32" thay are great [emoji106] I replaced them with eight 52 ai last Christmas and thay are doing well and bulk reef has them in stock.
 
I love my v4s I have 3 on my tank it is 6x4x32" thay are great [emoji106] I replaced them with eight 52 ai last Christmas and thay are doing well and bulk reef has them in stock.
Why did you replace them with the AI's?
 
I too am interested. I am currently debating between the 2 lighting fixtures (AI Hydra 52 HD vs Orphek Atlantik Gen 2 v4)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new