• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik Compact V4

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Orphek Atlantik Compact V4. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just one shipped?
Probably a little cheaper, but it would depend on the size box I could find. I'm guessing it would be closer to $25-30 again, depends on the box I could locate. Shipping is very expensive at the moment.

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for your quick replies. These are sold now.

OP
OP
hatfielj

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, these are available again. Please read important new information: Upon testing these for shipment to the new buyer, I discovered that channel 3 in both lights is not working correctly. Some of the diodes on that channel are burnt out or dimming. Channel 3 includes the UV spectrum, so IME/IMO not very useful for corals. Regardless, the rest of the lights work fine, but since this channel is malfunctioning, I am reducing the asking price significantly.
These still work great for corals and I was using them on my tank up until a few weeks ago. Orphek sells conversion kits for these that can replace the entire LED board with their newest model "Icon" and you would end up with essentially a new set of lights. They also allow you to upgrade the control board which would allow for use of their newer control app.

Aquius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
EXTREMELY interested!!!

Located in Cinci, as well

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 16 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back