• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik v4 gen2 board

me & my baby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2014
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
1,036
Location
Central Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone upgraded the atlantik v4 to icon and have there old board they want to sell let me know .
 
I have actually just written to Orphek to see if they have any gen4 v2 boards available. Can report back if they do.
 
Hopefully they will respond to you because I got nothing when I tried
 
I have actually just written to Orphek to see if they have any gen4 v2 boards available. Can report back if they do.
Did you ever hear back from them ?
 
Yes still writing back and forth.
 
Making any progress
 
Hopefully in the next response.
 
I am still looking for one
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new