• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Atlantik v4 (Please Read)

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All, Im looking to sell my Orphek. I bought the older Atlantik v4 gen 2 off a fellow reefer then i bought the Upgrade Control System Kit from orphek so you can control it from the Orphek Icon app. lastly Ive used the light for about a year. The only flaws are there is i think a channel not working because the same leds on both sides aren’t working and the 1 led is missing a cap. Ive used the light for a little over a year and havent had any problems, coral growth was fantastic. The only reason im selling is I bought 2 radion xr30’s. You can buy a new led board and caps from orphek which are both very easy to install. Im looking to get $400 local for it. Possibly shipping if not too far. Any other questions just ask!

PA, 19114
Will trade for corals
IMG_0284.jpeg IMG_0285.jpeg IMG_0286.jpeg IMG_0287.jpeg IMG_0288.jpeg IMG_0289.jpeg IMG_0290.jpeg IMG_0291.jpeg IMG_0292.jpeg IMG_0293.jpeg

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back