Orphek Atlantik v4 (Please Read)

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2019
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
761
Location
Philadelphia
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello All, Im looking to sell my Orphek. I bought the older Atlantik v4 gen 2 off a fellow reefer then i bought the Upgrade Control System Kit from orphek so you can control it from the Orphek Icon app. lastly Ive used the light for about a year. The only flaws are there is i think a channel not working because the same leds on both sides aren’t working and the 1 led is missing a cap. Ive used the light for a little over a year and havent had any problems, coral growth was fantastic. The only reason im selling is I bought 2 radion xr30’s. You can buy a new led board and caps from orphek which are both very easy to install. Im looking to get $400 local for it. Possibly shipping if not too far. Any other questions just ask!

PA, 19114
Will trade for corals
IMG_0284.jpeg IMG_0285.jpeg IMG_0286.jpeg IMG_0287.jpeg IMG_0288.jpeg IMG_0289.jpeg IMG_0290.jpeg IMG_0291.jpeg IMG_0292.jpeg IMG_0293.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new