• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Bars for sale

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dust Bowl Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2024
Messages
11,360
Reaction score
21,248
Location
Left coast
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Have the following Orphek bars for sale. All are in great shape, no scratches (it’s just a reflection from the pic), and work good.

1 - OR3 120 blue plus $sold
1 - OR3 120 Reef Day Plus $sold
1- OR4 120 blue plus $sold

Shipping will be actual cost.

IMG_7083.jpeg
IMG_7084.jpeg
IMG_7085.jpeg
IMG_7088.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new