Orphek Blue Schedule Anyone?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jayteerq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jayteerq

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2024
Messages
841
Reaction score
425
Location
Worcester, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Can anyone with a really blue schedule share their program with me? Also, is there a way to sync both Atlantiks together? I just got these lights today and man they’re bad butt but I’m trying to dial things in. How does my schedule look? And how can I get the most blue lighting out of these while not disrupting the best spectrum for corals?

IMG_0307.jpeg IMG_0308.png
 
My take is that you use what's best for the corals and then add some supplemental blue for looks/ bling to fit your preference when you view your system the most.

So for me, the Helius program is flat out amazing..................best color and growth I've seen from an LED set up. I run that as I hate blue tanks and fake looks. I've been using my Icons for close to two years.

I can also tell you that three friends that have seen my acros have all bought Icons. Two were former Radion users. Two bought the Icons and the latest has Naturas over his new 400g tank.

You can sync them but I don't know the steps to do this. If no one answers you here you can surely contact them or search it.
 
Last edited:
My take is that you use what's best for the corals and then add some supplemental blue for looks/ bling to fit your preference when you view your system the most.

So for me, the Helius program is flat out amazing..................best color and growth I've seen from an LED set up. I run that as I hate blue tanks and fake looks. I've been using my Icons for close to two years.

I can also tell you that three friends that have seen my acros have all bought Icons. Two were former Radion users. Two bought the Icons and the latest has Naturas over his new 400g tank.

You can sync them but I don't know the steps to do this. If no one answers you here you can surely contact them or search it.
I found out how to sync them! You can group them together. But I took the Helius program and tweaked it a little bit. Hopefully it doesnt affect the science too much! Lol. I made the decision to keep the channels at same configuration as the Helius program so hopefully will see positive effects with corals
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new