ORPHEK LED LIGHTING HAS NEW ANNOUNCEMENT!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef News

Latest Reef News
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek LED Aquarium Lighting WEEE is now Certified!

WHAT WEEE CERTIFIED MEANS?

For those who are not familiar with the nomenclature (terminology) WEEE stands for Waste Electrical & Environmental Equipment.

In general most products that are operated by batteries or plugs are considered WEEE.
Being WEEE Certified means that the product is produced according to the WEEED (Directive).
That said, Orphek follows all the WEEED and most of all, carefully chooses materials that have a high recycling ratio.

UfjgI_Iy_j_sXViTPXAPMlwFOQk59Nnv-TW5GdjcYTP7dH8CTfKxbvxhekgWXB8cqty_A6HldXR7FY5SgcZDTZc03v118MuAPmHt1ZZ483G_zHiWfXgydP0eCDXLiXoXXk_I1poA-mjXSBFHRFPLLqIpfELOPDbaj8bz3P4=s0-d-e1-ft

To read all about it and see our WEEE test reports click HERE

Ye2p43Rc1td-wwz1DogNNVExxoRHduZYjnOmhTNG3kmSOGcDTmnxgnlKPDCeip9EKVG3SiETANBgRC92j_7iKhkZQ3GYsR4wc0ZNiqcNi0vzBN3ONx9LTGqX5X9SkBHZJDBR4pvNlLdxH7gp6RnhAaoo7LY_Q1hgyNT8H-U=s0-d-e1-ft

Orphek believes that “Protecting Nature’s biodiversity” means:
  • Provide solutions with advanced technology that simulate nature in a captive environment as closely as possible
  • Provide environmentally friendly lighting solutions that produce no radiant heat
  • Provide solutions that are complying with the WEEE Directive therefore, take responsability for environmental waste and its consequences
  • Provide solutions with upgrade possibilities to reduce WEEE
  • Spread the love and concearn for Nature and its creatures

Most Orphek Solutions offer UPGRADE possibility. That means that you will use the same body over and over again! Orphek products are built to last.

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hopeing you were going to annouce a dimmer
Agreed! I think there going to have a long waiting list for those! I do love my OR3 120 Blue... Gonna a day light :)

VashonBigs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was hoping you were announcing a new app... your app is really bad. Bugs, bad UI... I tell everyone not to buy not because of the lights but because of the app.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back