Orphek natura icon max shade file

  • Thread starter Thread starter bagelsd88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bagelsd88

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Messages
9
Reaction score
3
Location
surprise
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just ordered a natura icon max and was wondering if anyone had a print file for a shade design for it. I tried reaching out to printed reef and they want me to ship my light to make a prototype for them to sell for 200$ in shipping when they sell their shades for way less. Kinda ticked me off that I would pay at least double to get a “free shade” and they get to sell and make thousands on. Sorry for the rant if anyone can help or know where they are making them please let me know.
Thank you
Daniel
 
These lights just came out. No one has shades that I know of.
Ya I haven’t found much of anything yet but I’d figured I’d put it out here see if anyone has made one yet
 
Im sure if you provide them with the new size of the max they can adjust their file…

https://printedreef.com/collections/orphek/products/orphek-natura-icon-light-shade

May be worth reaching out.nothing to lose.
I reached out to them but I have to ship the light to them which costs me 200 to do to get a free shade from them to make one and be able to sell on their site. So I am looking around for people in my city but a lot of them need the file except I have one I’m working with right now to see what we can come up with
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new