Orphek Natura icon

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

B9.5_RS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Messages
41
Reaction score
20
Location
Palm Bay
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Orphek Atlantik Icon Natura marine aquarium light in excellent condition and works perfectly.
Price: $350 shipped



1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
 
Pm sent, I will take it
 
I’ll take the light. New here, not sure how this works
 
Tempting
 
is this still available? if so DM me thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new