Orphek natura Schedule??

peanut980702

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 28, 2021
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
Korea
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's an 80x45x35 sps fish tank. The sp polyps come out and the runner is flowing, but the color has changed to dry or dark as in the picture. The height of the light installation is 27cm. The physical properties are okay, but in what cases are they usually like this? Should I change the lighting schedule? I'm not using white strongly because of moss.

Orphek natura icon x1 Schedule
1000052159.jpg


Or4 blue sky x1
Or4 blue plus x1
1000052161.jpg


1000052145.jpg
1000052146.jpg

1000052143.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new