• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Orphek Ntura iCON

Item Price
625
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

pizzlereef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2024
Messages
78
Reaction score
101
Location
34997
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
New in the box Orphek Natura iCON , never used have not plugged in one in a reef to reef contest, but I already run Meridian so I have no use for it. Great light just doesn’t fit in with my current set up.
20251215_182434_EDC85D48-3A3D-45A6-9B80-EDEB8A282984.png
 
New in the box Orphek Natura iCON , never used have not plugged in one in a reef to reef contest, but I already run Meridian so I have no use for it. Great light just doesn’t fit in with my current set up.
20251215_182434_EDC85D48-3A3D-45A6-9B80-EDEB8A282984.png
Sold
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new