Orphek PR72 for 67 gallon tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fieryfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fieryfrog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
544
Reaction score
54
Location
Minneapolis MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at the Orphek PR72 light. I am looking to do a better lighting rig for a 67 Gallon tank. (36x18x24). Is this light enough for this tank?

Looking for assistance from anyone with experience with these lights.
 
I am running 2 Orphek pr 156's on my tank and I have great results with them.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new