Orphek v4 gen 2 for sale

TrippyReefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2019
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling one orphek v4 gen 2 with mount $600, if you want the controller $675

81CFD508-C935-4102-A90E-79E1387856EE.jpeg 571A9392-E75D-4C11-A245-0295AF18C449.jpeg 31CBBE56-A419-47DE-A3B4-1F174DB57190.jpeg EBA9834D-31F6-42AC-BAD1-B08002E98702.jpeg
 
Yes I’m sorry haven’t been on in a while.
 
Ok well Im still interested
Just to be clear this is the V4 Gen 2 (latest model) full size right.?
If so I will take for $600 shipped. I won't need the gateway I have one.
Please let me know I will shoot you a Pm with number.
Can paypal you right away.
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new