Osc command / powerhead speed

hadams356

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2019
Messages
277
Reaction score
104
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ii have searched and can't find any answers.
I want to use Osc command for 2 Wav pumps, but I can't figure out how to control pump speed. Everytime the pumps switch and come on they are at 100% which is to much. I have set up ramp in profiles but that didn't help.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance
 
Sorry no help but have you reached out to Neptune?
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new