Osmolaror 3155 - repairable?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rxx2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rxx2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
99
Reaction score
50
Location
San Mateo, CA
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello,

I just setup a used osmolaror and it is not functioning properly. After being powered on, the green water level lights up then pump runs for 10-15 seconds then shuts off and starts flashing red. It appears to be the low water level light that is brightest.

I've checked other threads and it seems to be a software issue.

I just wanted to post a short video to see if this is indeed the case and if it is repairable.

TIA!
Ben
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20240515_234415950.mp4
    6.3 MB
Hello,
I just emailed it to you.
I hope it works. Please let me know if it doesn't and I'll figure out another way.
Thanks for your time and assistance!
Best,
Ben
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new