OST changing colors to signal....

Bumgrundle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
163
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
..... that it wants to be cleaned? 0,o
I noticed in the last 2 weeks that my Orange Shoulder Tang will flush from his shoulder tag, to his mouth into a shadowy black when he wants the Skunk cleaner shrimp to clean him. I'm still trying to get a vid of this or even a picture, it just has never lined up quite right.
Has anyone seen this? or have pics or vids? I googled and could find nothing. It's really cool tho =)
 
I sell coral to a guy who has a large Vlamingii Tang that flashes his stress colors to signal the cleaner shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new