OT Dart frogs just laid eggs!

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I know there used to be some MTRC members that also kept dart frogs so I thought I would share that my leucomelas just laid 6 eggs. I recently bought a trio from a guy in Cookeville and I suspected all day that they were going to. The female was following one of the males all around the cage. Here is a video of them courting. Not sure why Youtube messed up the audio.

[video=youtube;9qJGjH-189E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qJGjH-189E&list=UUuXa11VGFb7CkyeHBd1lR9Q&index=1&feature =plcp[/video]

I also won an auction from Josh's Frogs yesterday for 4 Dendrobates Ventrimaculatus. They should be here on Tuesday.

stevenhman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! I've got some extra petri dishes laying around somewhere. I've got an awesome 92 gallon those vents would love... :)

OP
OP
rcmike

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks but I just ordered a bunch of petri dishes last night. I would love the 92 gallon tank but I don't really have the space for one that big right now. (or the cash really)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 86 76.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back