OT: Free to a good home.

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking to find a good loving home for my male Bearded dragon.He is a little over a yr old (sub adult) He is very tame and does well with kids. A very good starter reptile for kids or adults. He comes with everything he needs except for RepCal and Multi Vit which cost around $20 for them both. He comes with a 40breeder tank and all of his lighting. Im looking for a good home this is the reason Im wanting to give him away and not sell so if you plan on flipping for a profit please dont reply.

Reason for getting rid of The company I work for filed bankrupt (chapter 11) for the 2nd time in the last 3yrs. The last time I had to take a big pay cut to keep my job this time there wanting more and the worst case I maybe jobless.
frown.gif
so I need to start getting rid of some stuff. Down size my hobbies I have to many

PM If interested Im located in Oxford

Please do a little reading if you have never owned one before you want it.

He eats veggies mostly but does have to have insects at least once a week. I feed superworms,(I will include what I have left) crickets. there are other insects that can be feed as well.
He has to have a bath well more of a soak for 30mins 1-2 times a week so he will require a little time each week to care for him.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that Joey.Iknow how you feel.I have taken a job which cost me a pay chk a mnth for rent out of town just to work.I hope all comes out well for you.
Jason&Tammy

OP
OP
J

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Im sure it will all work out in the end. Its just stressful and with a 170g and 70g SW a 10g FW tank 2 dart frog tanks then the bearded dragon its just way to much to try to keep going. So the BD is going and will be down sizing my SW to 1 tank more than likely to the 70g which will save some money in the long run.

jason.tammy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep me up to date on the SW.I am working not to far from you for the next 4 mnths.I am in Sylacauga Al.

OP
OP
J

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keep me up to date on the SW.I am working not to far from you for the next 4 mnths.I am in Sylacauga Al.

Thats not to far. Ive already started selling some of it off. Just havnt made a thread.If you want to come by and check out what Ive got send me a PM

OP
OP
J

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you find your bearded dragon a home?
Very nice meeting you. Hope you enjoy your new dragon. If you have any questions please ask away

I may make it there there next fri or sat on my way home

I should be around just call or text me. Im planning on start moving stuff over to the smaller tank this week so I should have a better idea on whats staying and whats going.

spcunnin

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the dragon, he is awesome. Rachel and Tyler are thrilled. We will take good care of him. Zeus is now Lenard Zeus an goes by Lennie. It was nice meeting you and your son. Thanks again for all you generosity and help getting Lennie settled into his new home.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 10 18.9%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back