OT: Hawks sign Hossa and Kopecky!!!!!!!

Blackhawk Fan

Jedi Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh yes! I'm gonna love seeing the cup come to Chicago for the first time in my life. :bigsmile:

Any other Hawks fans on this board?

Poseidon

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same thing when I saw John Madden... He switched to announcing HOCKEY???? ;)

Where did Havsplat go?

steri

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing isn't it! I was so suprised. I didn't expect a move like this fromt he Hawks this year. Sad to say, but I'm sure that means "so long" to Havlat. I can understand why though. As awesome of a talent as he is, you just can't risk long term money with his injury history.

If Huet can pull his head out of his butt next season,and learn to just maybe stay up a half a second longer, then maybe the Hawks will be hoisting a cup next year!!!

The only thing that concerns me about the HOssa signing........now the Hawks have huge cap hits with Cambell, Hossa, and Huet, and after next year, both Kaner and Toews are UFA's. I think Duncan Keith is too if memory serves correctly. The Hawks better find a way to keep all of them!

steri

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BTW, lifelong Hawks fan here. Even when they sucked and there was 5000 people at the UC, I still went to at least 4-5 games a year. I played hockey all my life, still play it with friends on Friday nights, I love hockey, and the Hawks!

Back