OT: How do you respond to multiple people in a single post????

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all. I have a really silly kind of question. I have fun in participating in threads and answering questions on my own threads. I have seen on several occasions folks who answer various members in a single post but can't for the life of me figure out how this is done. I am not the most technical guy out there so I would really appreciate a detailed explaination as to how this is done,

Thanks.
 
Bottom right hand corner there's a little quote with a + sign. Just click that on each one you want to respond to. Type your respose at the bottom of each quote.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new